JellyBean
Here is JB's progress at 32 weeks.
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-32-weeks_1121.bc?intcmp=Nav_Global_MyBC_Stagepage&pn=BC%20Homepage
I cannot begin to tell you how uncomfortable it is getting for me. Jimmy has to help me off the floor, out of the bed, into the car. I think he looks at it like his workout for the day with all the lifting and tugging. This weekend we will all get a break as KA and Dada go to Richmond without Mama. It's my last hurrah without kids or husband. Any suggestions on what I should do with all that wonderful alone time?
2 comments:
Coming down the home stretch is a good thing. It reminds me of walking in the park on my return I would get to a certain point near the boat dock and know that I had it made once I got that far.
Take a spa day and enjoy yourself or get done the top item on your todo list whatever that is.
Best wishes to both of you just don't overdo.
Love ya Mom/Grams
I like that spa suggestion very much!
Post a Comment