Kendall Avery KA was invited to a birthday party last Sunday. It was a 1st birthday for twin girls Penina and Ancina--I used to work with their mother. Kendall really loved the party...from the food to the entertainment...a clown and the Animal Lady.
Man, look at those legs. How big she's getting. No one in our family has those legs. What up wit dat? These are some red beans and rice kids from down South.
Those legs remind me of Syd's. She still has them. She looks like such a big girl now. She's standing up right in those shoes. I can't believe it. I love her hair dos. WOW What a change from the last time I saw her. But her face reminds me of Britt. She beautiful.
This blog is designed to chronicle the life adventures of my two belly beans...Kendall Avery Saunders (formerly known as PintoBean) and Savannah Reese Saunders (formerly known as JellyBean).
2 comments:
Man, look at those legs. How big she's getting. No one in our family has those legs. What up wit dat? These are some red beans and rice kids from down South.
Those legs remind me of Syd's. She still has them. She looks like such a big girl now. She's standing up right in those shoes. I can't believe it. I love her hair dos. WOW What a change from the last time I saw her. But her face reminds me of Britt. She beautiful.
Post a Comment