Savannah Reese
I can't believe
there was a time only a few weeks ago, when I was worried that Savannah wasn't going to regain her birth weight after leaving the hospital. Now, she's growing wonderfully and is nearly outgrowing all the newborn clothes and diapers. The last time we were at the docs she was up to 8lbs. 12 oz. -- more than a pound over the past month.
During this first year, each month on her birthday...just like I did with Kendall...I will take a picture of her with the panda bear so we can watch her grow. This June, Savannah celebrated her first month along with her Gram's birthday.

I can't believe
there was a time only a few weeks ago, when I was worried that Savannah wasn't going to regain her birth weight after leaving the hospital. Now, she's growing wonderfully and is nearly outgrowing all the newborn clothes and diapers. The last time we were at the docs she was up to 8lbs. 12 oz. -- more than a pound over the past month. During this first year, each month on her birthday...just like I did with Kendall...I will take a picture of her with the panda bear so we can watch her grow. This June, Savannah celebrated her first month along with her Gram's birthday.


1 comment:
Savannah is so long and lean. She looks like she'll be a tall kid.
Post a Comment