Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Visit from Auntie Pops and Cousin Syd

Kendall & Savannah

Auntie Pops and Cousin Syd came to visit us for an entire week. And we sure appreciated the extra arms and legs since it was time for Grams to go back home. Pops & Syd make a really good team. Together they stayed up all night prepping and painting what will soon be Kendall's new "big girl" room. The room (with lots of photos) will be featured in an upcoming blog which will show the progression of the room as we are waiting for furniture, etc. But I have to say Paula is so very talented not only with painting, but with so many other things. She can assemble, fix and hang anything! And we had no shortage of projects for her. Sydney is a wonderful assistant and a perfect caregiver to her two young cousins. She fed Savannah and changed her diapers with ease. I am very proud of her. I loved hearing Kendall call her "Cindy".

A huge thanks to both of you!




















No comments:

Post a Comment