This past weekend the whole family packed up the car to run some errands. It was really very cold and the zipper on KA's winter coat kept breaking. Went to Kohl's...no winter coats left. Went to Circuit City to check out their going out of business "sale"...whatever...not impressed. Anyway KA was way past naptime and hungry...you get where I am going with this. She was in what I call "snake" mode. Where kids somehow turn their body into a snake and slither out of your hands, stroller, everything so that you can't even pick them up. Jimmy and I were exhausted in less than an hour.
On our way to the next errand, I decided she needed a diaper change. But (as most of you know) I am pretty funny about dirty restrooms and couldn't think of one place I would feel comfortable changing her. That's when Dada came up with the brilliant idea to change her in the car...AND he volunteered to do it! Talk about being impressed! Jim tackled Kendall and changed her in the backseat, right on his lap.
I think we were all relieved it wasn't a poopey. You go Big Daddy!


1 comment:
U go Jimmy, handle ur business. He's ready for #2.
Post a Comment