Whenever Kendall senses that she is going to get her milk or something to eat, she promptly takes a seat on the floor, patiently waiting.
Whenever we get ice from the refrigerator's ice maker, Sanford responds to the sound and comes running because he knows we will toss him a couple of cubes to chew...he loves them.

Now Kendall has decided that whenever she hears the sound of the ice machine she is also going to come running. She promptly takes a seat in front of the fridge. It's funny to see them both sitting on the floor looking up expectantly for a special "treat".
Here they both await the ice. It really is like she has a big brother, isn't it?
8 comments:
Great Progress. Beak is a metaphor from the Smith Family Past. Give hera big kiss from Granddat!
We enjoy keeping up with our Pookie (can't wait to see her again) and little Jelly Bean... and our grand dog too. Kendall is growing by leaps & bounds. Glad you're doing OK also. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon. LOVE,
Mimi & Grandpa
soooo cute!
Sharron, this is so much fun. Look at what computers do for us! I feel like I'm right there on the kitchen floor with KA and Sanford.
I just love it this is too precious. Now all we need is motion. Can you make little movies?
(How will we get it if we don't ask) smile.
working on getting the video embedded!
Great, I think I'm finally there. But probably not. Hey Sharoo, WOW this is exciting. I love all the pics and info. I think I finally made it in the loop. Kendall is growing up so well. I love the creative pic, it looks like she has to taste the color before using it. Smart move, I like that logic. I glad to hear everything is right on schedule with #2. That's a blessing. Any word on the gender? Don't u want to know early? Probably not. I hope all of this goes thru and I'll be in touch or in blog. Luv U
Pops...i got it! Check the blogs from 2008 too. I had a post on the gender earlier!
Post a Comment