Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Masterpiece

Kendall has really gotten into drawing and the like through her school. So I decided to take a leap and purchase her some "washable" markers so she could practice at home. She's always trying to grab a pen out of my hand and get to scribbling, so I figured this was a better way to release her creative energy. Today, I put her in the highchair with several pieces of typing paper taped on it.


So how did it go? See photo below...















Everytime I turned my back, she popped another one in her mouth. Thank God they are non-toxic, but I had better check the label to be sure they aren't made in China. Nope...Easton, PA.

2 comments:

GRAMS said...

Good one for the fridge door. She has her first tattoo.

BrittanyMorgan said...

She may be the next Georgia O'Keeffe! lol

Post a Comment