Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Hamper

Kendall Avery

Each night as we dress Kendall for bed, we take her dirty clothes and toss them on the floor. It's necessary because she's on the changing table and we figure we will get them into the hamper once we are done.

Well, I was recently surprised to learn that Kendall can and wants to put her dirty clothes in the hamper...all by herself. All I have to do is ask her! It's a wonderful thing. She picks up each piece of clothing--one at a time--and carries it to the hamper. And then she closes the closet door. Who knew? Now if only I could get her to wash the dishes...

Kendall puts her bedsheet in the hamper after her nightly bath (don't you love how she manages to keep her modesty when being photographed in the buff?). It took awhile, but she got it in on her own time.

3 comments:

GRAMS said...

Too cute for words. Love it. Does she have her cell phone in hand?

Anonymous said...

It seems like many moons ago since we have seen her. I know its only 3 months. She is developing very rapidly and so smart. I would expect she will be driving the car before long.

love u guys

Roo said...

She's really growing up so fast. I guess she's making room for the little one and being our little helper.

Post a Comment